Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Update from Follie check

Yup, at last two more nights of injections. My nurse doesn't think I should worry about my lining YET... she says my follies are no where near mature yet, so the lining doesn't need to be thick yet.

We go back on Wednesday morning for yet another check. God, I hope that we have growth otherwise we are going to have a hard time making an IUI by Monday morning. I am praying that DH will not have to move his trip, because he has adjusted his schedule so many times for all of this IF stuff already.

I could use as many good follicle wishes as you can offer up. Thanks!

2 comments:

Ariella said...

I am sorry to hear your linning is thinning rather than growing. I hope you are able to trigger before DH's trip. GL.

You should ask your lab about freezing some sperm incase he does have to be out of town. It is worth a shot.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you Helene. You are a brave and powerful woman. You are always in my prayers (and Isabella's). We know your dream of being a mom will come true and are so touched we'll be part of that amazing moment. It will happen...it will happen...it will happen...
Love,
Courtney