Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Its a big day!!!

So today turns out to be a very big day! Today is my wonderful husbands 29th birthday! We are going to celebrate today by TRIGGERING!!!!!! I had my follie check this morning and the follie was a 19.5 which is definitely mature! So as long as my bloodwork comes back good (which it should) then I will trigger tonight between 6pm and midnight.

Right now my IUI is scheduled for Sunday morning at 9:30am. We do have to go to Rockville, because it is a weekend, but thats ok, Brian and I are early risers anyways. At least it will be before Brian has to head out of town on travel!!! What a relief!

Just as an update to yesterday, they called me and had me give myself a double injection last night to try to jump start the follicle. Also, I drank A LOT more water than I had been drinking, and that seemed to help. I think the blood work nurses will be glad not to see me for a while since my veins have been needle shy for the past couple days.

Happy Birthday Brian!!! Wish us luck on triggering!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I think everything is going to go great - I can feel it. Us Capricorn's are lucky you know. Have a great birthday weekend with DH and my fingers are crossed.
Love,
cm

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!!!