Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hum.... news... good? bad? I don't know...

Well I went in for my follicle check this morning, and well, there has been absolutely no change in my one mature follicle. I don't know if thats good or bad other than it isn't quite mature enough for us to trigger and have our IUI. On the other hand, my lining is now at 8.4mm, which is awesome.

I am trying to be positive with all of this, and think about the fact that if we trigger tomorrow, that It will be Brian's birthday, but I can't help to wonder if there is something not right about the way my body is responding to the meds. I guess I'll find out later today if I am going to need another dose of meds, or if they are going to up my meds to try to break the 18mm mark. I am starting to think that this is a doomed cycle. It would be nice to have just one cycle where NOTHING goes wrong, that has yet to happen.

No comments: