Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Our plan for the next cycle

Well, after our BFN on Wednesday, our RE nurse called and told us that Dr. Mottla wanted to switch us to an all indictable medication cycle. What does this mean? Well, it means that I get the pleasure of doing almost 12 days of injections in a row, and I will have to be going into the doctor almost every other day. Should be interesting... Our nurse also said she also had someone who was going to donate 10 vials of medicine to us for this cycle. Thats over $500 in savings. I would really like to know who this is and hug them. I get stressed over the money, but I suppose it could be a lot worse, at least we have some insurance coverage. The only thing that we have to pay out of pocket is our injectable meds and our copays.

Now if only my period would show. I have been off Estrace and Prometrium since Wednesday morning, and based on previous cycles I should be starting tomorrow, but I haven't even started to spot yet, so we will have to see. If all goes well, we could very well have our IUI on my DH's birthday Jan. 18th.

Send me some AF Dust!

No comments: