Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

3dpiui (3 days past IUI)

I am trying to be better about using all the acronyms, I realize not all of the people that read my blog understand the online message board lingo.

As for me... well I am doing good. I had about 6 hours of bad abdominal cramps on Monday night, and I am not sure what caused them, however (this might be too much information) I am pretty sure it was constipation rather than anything bad with the ovaries. All is well now though, and I was back to my normal work out routine last night.

Its WAY too early to have any symptoms, however trust me I will post all sorts of phantom symptoms here, just because I always have a few. Its crazy living your life in 2 week increments, there is always something to be waiting for. Waiting to ovulate, then waiting to test, its a vicious cycle.

Oh yesterday I got my assigned "TTTC sister"! I joined a group of women who only know each other online to become a sister to another person from the same group. Its a great way to provide one-on-one support. Anyways, my sister is just outside London, how exciting!

I have a feeling that this will be Brian and my year for good things to happen, and I am so ready.

2 comments:

Ariella said...

I am glad to hear you feel better and that the constipation passed. I hope the next two weeks fly by.

Shawn and Aimee said...

I hope you see this since I know this post is a few weeks old, but how did you find a TTC Sister? I need one!!