Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back to Work...

Well... the holidays are over, we are taking our tree down this weekend, and I am back at work. Work, work work....

Over the holidays I interviewed for a new job, something I really thought I would be perfect for, however after the interview, I came to realize that it really was not something I was ready to start doing this early in my career, I decided it would need to wait till later. So I don't think I am going to go in for the second interview. I don't know if any amount of money would make me want to do that particular work right now.

On another note, my weight is out of control, and I am really trying to figure out what to do about it. I went 3 months exercising at Curves, and didn't lose a pound. In the last week, I gained 8. I know it very well could be AF getting ready to arrive, but really how is that any way to encourage motivation. I really hate my body... I can't lose weight, and I can't have a baby.

No comments: