Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

CD3 No Cysts!!!

Well, its official, they found no cysts at my appointment this morning! This means that I will start 75iu of Bravelle this evening, and continue that for the next three days. I will have my first follicle check on Friday morning. The monitoring nurse said that for a person my age with unexplained IF, I will probably have injections for 8-10 days, before triggering for my IUI.

Even better news is that my DH who was planning on going to England tomorrow till next Tuesday might not even be going now. That would be great. He hasn't missed a single doctors appointment or monitoring appointment yet. He has been there for every shot, every pill, and I will be very excited if his business trip gets canceled. Mind you I think I would be just fine going to the appointments, and doing the shots on my own, but its always better to know that my loving husband will be there to kiss every injection site, and hold my hand through ever ultrasound. He is my rock, and I don't think I would be able to get through all of this without him.

No comments: