Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Frusterated with my body....

Today is CD 9... and I have done 6 days of injections, you would think that I would have more progress that I do. As it turns out I have only two growing follicles, one at 10mm, and one at 12mm, I had hoped they would be bigger by now, only 2mm in three days for the one follicle seems to be way slow development to me, but what do I know. They have to be 18 or above to be considered mature and ready for ovulation.

Oh and another kicker, my lining is THINNER than it was on CD3 or CD6.... what the hell does that mean. Days are ticking by, and I am getting nervous that DH will be out of town by the time I am ready for an IUI... seriously, this is really depressing.

Well, I guess all I can do is just talk to my nurse when she calls this afternoon, and find out if I need to start Estrace now rather than waiting till it is too late. I am beginning to wonder if the thin lining has been my problem all along. DH was trying to cheer me up this morning by saying, maybe if thats the problem, they will switch us back to Clomid, and take care of the lining issue just with meds. I tried to explain to him, that that would be a step backwards, and doctors really try to only move forwards. I know he is trying to be optimistic... I should be too, but it is hard to be optimistic when I know the crap my body likes to pull, just to make life interesting.

I just want to be pregnant.... to hold my own child... to know that all of this isn't in vain.

No comments: