Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sweet Relief!

Well I had another follie check this morning, and there was nothing but good news. My lining has increased to 7.7mm, which is great! I also have three maturing follicles all on my right side. I have a 17.6mm, and two that are about 13.5mm. This is AWESOME news!!! I will probably have to take one more dose of meds tonight, and I go in for another follie check in the morning, but I am so very relieved that there is finally progress to be had.

Looks like we are probably going to trigger either tomorrow night, or on Friday which is DH's 29th birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! That's very exciting news. :-) You are always in my thoughts & prayers- hopefully this time! DH's b'day would be fun. :-)