Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

7dpiui... Good weekend!

Well this weekend was good. On Friday I went over to my parents house, and my Mom showed me how to sew, and on Saturday I went to my younger sisters concert. My wonderful husband showed up at the beginning of the concert, after an hour and a half delay, and an eight hour flight. Then we headed home, and we have been spending some quality time together while he has been getting over the jet-lag.

As for symptoms, not a whole lot to report, other than I have had a couple more bad cramping episodes, but they pass pretty quick. Also the acne comes and goes, but I am surviving. Still keeping fingers crossed... Only a week to go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed too! Your weekend sounds like it was a lot of fun. Only one more week! You're in my prayers!