Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

4dpiui DH coming home early!!!

Oh I am so excited! Brian was able to shorten his trip, he will be coming home on Saturday rather than Tuesday! What a wonderful surprise!

Ah, as for me, I had a raging headache yesterday, and some lower abdominal cramping. Not sure if those are symptoms, but again, its kind of early for all of that.

Well I am breaking out the pineapple tonight, since it is 4DPO, and going to have some each of the next 8 days. Will it help? Who knows, but its one more thing that "could" possibly help, and it gives me something to think about in the 2WW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ick, sorry 'bout the headache!! SOOOO exciting that DH gets to come home early!! Hope y'all do something fun with your unexpected weekend together. :-) Hang in there, honey!