Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Bad things to say to an infertile...

"Just Relax..."
"Just take a vacation"
"You should just adopt"

I am part of an online community of women that I REALLY respect that are all dealing with infertility in one way or another. I have been part of this particular group since its inception almost exactly a year ago. The strength and love from this group of girls has really gotten me through the past 19 months. Thanks, TTTC Girls from The Nest.

Anyways, the reason for this post... so this idiot decided it would be a good idea to come onto a board of women dealing infertility, and tell us all that our infertility was caused by birth control pills, and that Natural Family Planning would have saved us from infertility and miscarriages. Wow... just wow... On top of everything else she said all of this stating that she was a Catholic. I am a Catholic, AND I am infertile. I am fully aware of the churches stand on assisted reproduction.

What a freaking Idiot!!!

No comments: