Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

CD7... Update

Well, yesterday I had a follicle check after three days of Bravelle injections. I only really had one measurable follicle at 9.8 mm, several others smaller, and my lining was at 6.5 mm.

I suppose this is good, I really don't know what to expect from an all injectable cycle. I was told to come back on Monday morning and to continue with daily shots of Bravelle. I guess at that point we will see how far along I am.

If you can say a little prayer for me, because we kind of have a hard time limit of the IUI. DH will be heading out of town next Monday afternoon (1/21). I just hope that we are ready by that point.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Prayers said. I hope you are ready for an IUI before DH's trip!

kittylove (thenest)