Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

8 days of shots down...

Well I go in tomorrow for another follie check after two more nights of injections. This should be interesting, I am going to be a realist. I am really hoping for a thicker lining(just any amount thicker), and for reasonable growth on each of my follicles, I would really like 3 mm each, but I don't know if that is going to happen, but I am going to hope for it.

I wanted to thank those of you who have been reading my blog. It has been incredibly wonderful knowing that I have a group of women out there (some who know me, and some who don't) that give me strength even when I don't feel like I have hope anymore. It means more than you know.

Well, on to a happy note. I am not one of those IF women who can't be around babies, in fact I crave my friends children. I love holding them, and playing with them. If even for just a moment, I can pretend that it is my child, and I feel happy. I love children, and they hav made me incredibly happy lately. So for those of you who have shared your beautiful children with me lately, please know how incredibly grateful I am for that. Make sure to hug and kiss your little ones tonight, and be incredibly thankful for what you have. I know my time will come and DH and I will be able to share our little one with you all.

No comments: