Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Blood Test is in.... Still pregnant!

Well, I went in this morning for a Beta blood test to check my HCG levels(pregnancy hormone), and this early they like to see the number somewhere between 75-100, and ours came back at 206, which is extremely good for 4 weeks 1 day!!!!!!

This is all starting to feel pretty real, and even though we are still cautious, we are VERY excited, and feeling good about our chances.

Thanks for all of the well wishes! Now lets just pray for this one to stick!!!

4 comments:

Becky Le Cochon said...

Congrats!!!! I'm in my TWW now and will be testing on the 14th..I really am trying not to test before that. Did you eat the pineapple all 8days?

Unknown said...

Sounds like all is going perfect. Stick baby stick. Isabella has changed her mind - she no longer predicts twins - now its a girl.
Love,
Courtney

Helene said...

Gia, This time around I couldn't manage to choke down as much pineapple as last month. I did manage to eat pineapple CD4, 6, 7, and 8. I also drank POM juice on CD5.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I had my second IUI yesterday and am now stuck waiting.

I don't really like to read all the postings on the web but am sooo happy to have run across yours!!

I hope it sticks!