Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Friday, February 1, 2008

12 dpiui

Well its 12 days past my IUI... I am so scared to test, but I will test on Sunday morning. This holding pattern kind of sucks, and I am so very anxious.

Anyways, I finished my 80 hours yesterday, so I took today off to be with Brian. We are going to a friends PJ party tomorrow, and then Brian is having his first freelance studio photo shoot on Sunday before the Super Bowl. Oh some of you may not know, my husband is an incredible photographer, I am really in awe of his abilities.

Anyways, sorry this is so short, I am trying to keep my mind off of testing, which is kinda easy since the only test I have in the house are OPKs.

Love to all, and all of us will know by the end of this weekend whether or not this cycle worked.

No comments: