Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

6w 3d...

Well, less than 24 hours to go before our ultrasound. I had the funniest dream last night. I dreamt that we went to our appointment, and they were just getting started on the ultrasound, and I remember being extra nervous. I remember they saw a sac, and were getting ready to zoom in on something in the sac, and then I woke up.... I never found out if everything was ok. I woke up a little paniced, because I was so ready to see what was in that sac. Well after using the bathroom (darn pg hormones) I fell back to sleep pretty quick, and the first thing I dreamt about was that beautiful heartbeat. All of that has to be a good sign, right?

I have a really good feeling about tomorrow, last time I was a little excited, and very scared, this time I am very excited and a little nervous. Assuming all goes well tomorrow, I'll post ultrasound pics tomorrow afternoon. If all doesn't go so well.... well I'll deal with that if I need to.

Who knew I could be so in love with a cartoon of what my baby could look like right now? I keep looking at my widget(see sidebar), and that little alien is the most beautiful thing I think I have ever seen. I can't wait to goo and gaa over a beautiful ultrasound picture.

Well if you can, send some prayers our way around 9:15 EST tomrorrow, and maybe some tonight to help us sleep. Although that hasn't been a problem lately, I have been crashing about 8pm, and getting up at 6am, 10 hours. We are very excited, and ready to see this little one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll be sending you good vibes and everything will be just fine. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one. He/she is already so loved - what a great start!
Courtney and Isabella

Unknown said...

OK, so I can't read dates - you are having the ultrasound today. Can't wait to hear everything is ok!
Courtney