Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

7w4d... Update

Hi everyone... I guess its been a while since I updated everyone. In the last 7 days, I have been dealing with my many symptoms, but I have also been falling more and more in love with this little one.

Let me start with symptoms...
1) Morning Sickness - I became really bad starting last week, it would last till around noon, and it would be bad. I won't go into too many details other than I was miserable... However good news I think I figured the proper combination of food and med timing to get the morning sickness to go away. Brian figured out that me taking my prenatal first thing in the morning was making me really ill, and I figured out that a high protein breakfast was the only breakfast that I should have whenever I need to take my meds.

2) Boobs... oye they are sore... Oh yeah and they have gotten BIG already. Ok, for those of you who know me, you know I am not a tiny girl. I am a size 18. Well I have already had to upgrade my bras already. In one month, I went from my normal size of 40D to 42DD... ugh. Oh well, I suppose they will only get bigger before this little one comes.

3) Tired... I could easily sleep 10 hours per night. I also get really tired after doing simple things.


Now for the falling in love part... Bri and I finally relaxed a lot after seeing the heartbeat a week ago. Now we can be seen talking to our little one, and making nursery plans... We are so in love with something we have never even seen. Our little raspberry(thats how big the baby is now) is going to be so incredibly loved. I can't wait to have him/or her here.

Love to all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay-nursery plans! Boo-morning sickness! I'm sooo happy for you and that little raspberry!