Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

14 dpiui... Tested this morning...

Hi everyone,

So Brian and I tested this morning... it was POSITIVE!!! We are pregnant! We are tentatively due October 12, 2008 and are exactly 4 weeks along.

We are so incredibly excited, although we are still cautious until we see that heartbeat, so if you know me in person, PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANYONE FOR NOW!

I'll update you on the HCG levels after I get the results from my beta blood test tomorrow morning, but for now, we are pregnant!!!

The positive seems to explain my nausea and food aversions over the past few days.

4 comments:

Busted said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! So happy for you!!

Ariella said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited with you, babe!!! You're going to be a Mommy! My prayers will still be with you for an uneventful and easy pregnancy. Much Love to you & DH!!!