Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Monday, May 26, 2008

20w1d... Over halfway there...

I had my doubts along the way that we would make it as far as we have, but we are here. On Wednesday we will get to see our little one again, and hopefully find out if it is a boy or a girl. Not that it matters what we are having, but we are incredibly excited just to see the baby again.

Well Bri and I have had a wonderful long Memorial Day weekend. On Friday we went to the mall, and I got a pedicure, which was heavenly. I have needed that all winter, and now that it is flip-flop season I really needed it. Then Brian and I went to see "Baby Mama", it was hysterical! We loved it. After the movie Brian and I went and registered at Babies'R'Us! We loved walking around the store picking items that would be perfect for our baby. It was really wonderful. We has also started another registry at another very popular specialty store local to us called "Great Beginnings"(www.greatbeginningsonline.com). Between these two registries we feel that we have covered all of the basics that our little one needs, although considering we are new if any of you know of something that we are missing, let us know.

On Saturday, Brian and I went to a local sci-fi convention. It was a first for us, but we really had a great time with some of our friends from work. On Sunday, we set up our brand new grill, and Brian made us some wonderful burgers and corn. Today we went and bought ourself some outdoor furniture. We actually feel like we are enjoying our backyard for the first time again.

I hope all of you have enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: