Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

18w2d... Belly Pics

Ok, so since I have had a million people asking for them, I asked Bri to take a belly pic of me on Mother's Day. So right before bed, we shot this little number.

Well I can't say I feel like I am showing to anyone other than myself and Brian, but I suppose I am. I just feel like I look big, but I think its time to admit it, I am pregnant. I have started wearing maternity clothes almost exclusively. I have a great friend who lent me a bunch of outfits which should help get me through at least some of this pregnancy.

On my first Mother's Day :-) Brian made it incredibly memorable for me... thank you sweetie! Brian took me out for breakfast, and cooked a big dinner for my entire family. well at breakfast, the diner was handing out flowers to all of the Mom's that came through. Well without saying anything, they handed me a rose saying it was for the Mom-to-be. I could have jumped up and down and kissed the VERY greek old man. I am showing!!!

Well I seem to have gained a little weight back from the 8+ lbs. that I lost in the first trimester. I think I have gained 4lbs, which would still put me down 4 lbs.

Well, we have an OB appointment on Thursday morning, I'll update more after that.

In the mean time.... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful mama!

Ariella said...

You look GREAT! I think you are showing already. It is hard with us plus size girls to tell though. I am glad you had a great Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cutie!! You look great!! Beautiful Mama- beautiful baby bump!