Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

10w3d... First OB appointment.

Today was my first appointment with my OB office. It was.... ok. The first appointment at the practice I chose is always with the nurse practitioner. I DON'T like the nurse practitioner. I have a ton of things that I could go into with her... but I won't. I'll focus on the good parts of the visit. I have lost a somewhere between 3-8 pounds. I am going to get to change my prenatal vitamins, everything looks great with me.

Oh and we HEARD the heartbeat!!! It sounded just like a little train chugging along. It was wonderful and beautiful and amazing!!!!!!

As for the not great stuff, I had glucose in my urine sample, so between that and my current weight I have to do the one hour glucose test at my next appointment in one month. It is what it is...

No comments: