Getting through life, infertility, pregnancy and motherhood one kiss at a time.

Monday, September 1, 2008

34w1d... Labor Day Weekend and Outside Belly Pics!!

Hi everyone! Well as I promised, I have uploaded some belly pictures. Well as some of you know my husband Brian is quite the amateur photographer. This is his first set of maternity pictures. Brian still wants to do some inside pictures as soon as we have our basement back in order, so I'll put those up as soon as we take them. Here are 5 of my favorites, Brian really did a great job of making me feel beautiful in all of the pictures that he took.










As for the rest of the holiday weekend, Brian and I had a WONDERFUL weekend. On Friday, I was incredibly surprised at work that they threw me a shower. I really didn't think that they were going to since I haven't been in work since the beginning of June. I was incredibly touched by all of the people that showed up, and all of the people that put effort into it. We were given an incredibly generous Babies'R'Us gift card that helped us to buy the majority of everything we still needed for our little one to show up. Oh and Brian surprised me with a brand new point and shoot camera, so that I could take tons of quick pics of Sean.

On Sunday Brian and I went and got pedicures, which was incredibly fabulous, especially since I can no longer reach my toes. It was so nice that Brian was willing to go with me, we found a nice little place that is brand new, and I am pretty sure we will go back there soon. Right after we finished there, Bri and I headed over to Babies'R'Us, and spent $60 on nearly $400 worth of still needed gear. We had saved up all of our gift cards and coupons and used them all in one shot. Its official... with the exception of our crib which still needs to arrive... Sean can come and has what he needs.

Today, other than the picture session, Brian and I worked on putting a bunch of stuff away in the nursery, and it really looks wonderful, as soon as we get the crib in there I will make sure to take pictures of everything so that everyone can see it. Sean has diapers, wipes, clothes, etc. and everything has its place for now. I just need to wash a bunch of items, and pack my hospital bag, and then there won't be much left to do.

Tomorrow is our breastfeeding class which should be a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous mama! Wow!

Ariella said...

You look great in the pictures and I am sure your toes enjoyed the attention. Glad you had a good weekend.